Well here we are and there is a great spread out in front of us – there is: roast chicken (my favorite) two iPhones, carrots and peas, a Samsung Galaxy, potatoes, gravy and an iPod Touch (not forgetting a bowl of salad). I have been looking forward to this all day. I only managed to grab a small sandwich for lunch while I slaving over my iMac.
The best thing about my iPhone is my WordPress app. The WordPress app allows you to update several blogs from one device, moderate comments, create or edit posts and pages and add images or videos more easily. The best feature is the ability to add a photo quickly to your posts. This was more difficult to do with the earlier versions of the app.
More Random Notes:
- Fingerprints on white borders – nightmare on a short print run. A fingerprint is an impression left by the friction ridges of a human finger = fingerprints are the traces of an impression from the friction ridges of any part of a human hand. Impressions of fingerprints may be left behind on a surface by the natural secretions of sweat from the eccrine glands that are present in friction ridge skin, or they may be made by ink or other substances transferred from the peaks of friction ridges on the skin to a relatively smooth surface such as a fingerprint card. Fingerprints records normally contain impressions from the pad on the last joint of fingers and thumbs, although fingerprint cards also typically record portions of lower joint areas of the fingers.
- Action Painting – Pollock. Print dribbled paint.
- Rediscovering the printing process after nearly 40 years has been an interesting process – disappointingly modern inks are not as rich in colour (earthy colours are very plastic like) and modern waterbased inks don’t become part of the surface, they sit on it, which is incredibly frustrating – the reason I took up printing in the first place was because of the absorbed flatness of the pigments.
- Articles written for other sites (thiswindow.org)
- Websites that host in a green way (ukgreenhosting.wordpress.com)